Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Unemployment and Street Parties

So what have I done since I finished up my job on Friday? Honestly, it feels like a month has passed. Unemployment is awesome.

As I'm in a slight rush, I'm going to use photos in this post.

Spent the weekend at the Galway Juggling Convention,



where we met some really cool people (including a hula-hooper from Cirque Du Soleil!), got drunk and had a beach party. I love juggling conventions...the only problem I have with them is the name. Come on guys - conventions? Dara and I did our new show:



The street party on Sunday night was epic - had a bbq at Emma's first:



Then Open Mic Last night with everyone's voices being absolutely torn to shreds from screaming on the street the night before. Today's beautiful though - went for a swim with the lovely Julie:


Now to drive to Leitrim, then hopefully out busking for the first time ever this evening! If you do hear me - I apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment