Monday, July 8, 2013

Last day in Rennes

Today was a quiet day - I bought a battery for my guitar and restrung it, so now it's just fingers crossed that it works when we amp up tonight! Spent most of the day in the lovely park next to the campsite learning new songs and practicing. Finbar spent the day doing a piece (pics soon!) and Dara spent the day busking. Dara did amazingly, 25e on his first go! We're all very excited for him. Even if he could make half that he'd be flying - that means we can all split up during the day and get 3 different incomes now, then come together at night for the big one!
Finbar came along then and we got some ice cream:



Then I played some more music while Finbar got his dance on: 

We've moved the van just outside the campsite in preparation for Nantes in the morning. One more night busking in Rennes first - assuming the guitar works...otherwise I guess it's just wine...

Goodbye Rennes, you're the most friendly city I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment