So got home, we decided not to do the dinner party as there weren't enough people around to justify it. Instead I cooked dinner (cajun chicken tagliatelle, tasty tasty) for my sister and I, and afterwards we walked down to the diving board at Blackrock to have a beer. Finbar drove past and stopped to say hello. We decided we'd all hang out for the night.
Set up the kitchen as an art studio/music practice station:
Set up the kitchen as an art studio/music practice station:
It was a good evening. Played tonnes of synth, drank some beers, then Catherine came back (she had gone out earlier..obviously..), with people and we drank some more. I went to sleep around seven, the sun well up. Which was odd - usually going to bed at seven means a crazy mad night, but it was actually fairly quiet. We just...didn't go to bed. I always thought that when as I grew older I'd develop to have a sort of natural body-clock. But I haven't yet, anyway. Maybe it's just one of those things your parents say to you to make you go to bed. Parents tell an awful lot of lies.
Working in Ennis for Desperados tonight - last gig ever with them. Sad to see them come to an end; met some cool new people and the extra money has proven really useful. But it'll be nice to have my weekends fully free again. Might be dangerous - with work finishing in three weeks I really will be able to drink all the time. Need to control this....hopefully by limiting my money. I figure if you take out a wage and just hide your debit/credit cards away for the week. Definitely my best hope, though I do feel strange sort of treating myself as a kid. I know I have more money - why would pretending that I don't actually work? Can placebos cure cancer? We talk the hard topics on this blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment