St Feuillien is a really really tasty beer. You can get it in the Salt House. 8.5%: that shit gets you fucked up. So tasty though. But it is pricey - at 7 dollars a pop you'd want to be making the big bucks to drink it regularly.
Went to work on a new stage show with Dara. We decided on some cool things; going to be using a synth, a projector and two chairs in it hopefully. We're going to try and keep it vaguely street-show-ish so that we can convert it when travelling. Would be great to actually perform it for money on stage too, but pretty rare to get those gigs.
As seems to have become normal, we went out for pints after practice. It's nice to go out with just one other person and not invite anyone else for a change. More intimate. You can't write that without sounding like you mean something sexual, can you? I was telling him about how whenever Pa jokes about putting drugs in my drink I seem to get hammered. Even on just Guinness. I don't know if it's a mindset or if he's simply drugging me. I'm fine with either really...so Dara and I did it to see if it could work - and we did end up pretty hammered. I said it was a funny joke, but I actually sprinkled cocaine in his drink.
So was pretty sleepy in work today. Got in a little after 11. Had a really nice long lunch with Francesco and Matteo, in the Boat House in Oranmore. Had never been there before - definitely the best place in near work that we've tried. Wish we had gone sooner - only three weeks left in Cisco now. Had a nice chat with my manager, Michelle; she'll be away for the next month, so today was the last time I'll ever see her possibly. She was really nice, said they were genuinely sorry to see me go. Guess maybe they say that to everyone. I'd like to think I'm special though. Don't make the joke. Someone in the office mentioned they'd read the blog too, which is kinda cool. Hi Vitaly. Oh and I passed a guy named Cian on the street who I don't chat to much and he said the blog was good too! Soon I'll be famous for just talking about getting famous. Meta.
Gonna make some chicken tonight. Might invite a few people over too. Nothing crazy though, my liver needs a break!
Only messing.
Went to work on a new stage show with Dara. We decided on some cool things; going to be using a synth, a projector and two chairs in it hopefully. We're going to try and keep it vaguely street-show-ish so that we can convert it when travelling. Would be great to actually perform it for money on stage too, but pretty rare to get those gigs.
As seems to have become normal, we went out for pints after practice. It's nice to go out with just one other person and not invite anyone else for a change. More intimate. You can't write that without sounding like you mean something sexual, can you? I was telling him about how whenever Pa jokes about putting drugs in my drink I seem to get hammered. Even on just Guinness. I don't know if it's a mindset or if he's simply drugging me. I'm fine with either really...so Dara and I did it to see if it could work - and we did end up pretty hammered. I said it was a funny joke, but I actually sprinkled cocaine in his drink.
So was pretty sleepy in work today. Got in a little after 11. Had a really nice long lunch with Francesco and Matteo, in the Boat House in Oranmore. Had never been there before - definitely the best place in near work that we've tried. Wish we had gone sooner - only three weeks left in Cisco now. Had a nice chat with my manager, Michelle; she'll be away for the next month, so today was the last time I'll ever see her possibly. She was really nice, said they were genuinely sorry to see me go. Guess maybe they say that to everyone. I'd like to think I'm special though. Don't make the joke. Someone in the office mentioned they'd read the blog too, which is kinda cool. Hi Vitaly. Oh and I passed a guy named Cian on the street who I don't chat to much and he said the blog was good too! Soon I'll be famous for just talking about getting famous. Meta.
Gonna make some chicken tonight. Might invite a few people over too. Nothing crazy though, my liver needs a break!
Only messing.
No comments:
Post a Comment