Friday, May 17, 2013

I Play Synth. You Don't Play Synth.

Lesson 4 with Francesco yesterday. Went well. We have Blowing In the Wind now, and the Juno song. Need to write a song with some easy chords over the weekend, so that I can combine my teaching him with my practicing singing. Hey- if I'm gonna get paid peanuts I may as well make the most of it.
Then I had a night of synth. God I love that instrument. If/when I ever live somewhere again I'm definitely going to play synth in a band. Method of fame number 3.Anyone want to start a band in a few years? In New York? Why not New York? New York's cool? Fine, London. Deal? No, we're not splitting the money evenly - I'm far more talented than you. No you can't back out now because my ego is too big. Your ego is too small. You're clearly not ready for this. I can't believe you thought you could be in a band with me. Get out. Put that cocaine down. That's my cocaine. It's for winners. You're not a winner.

Chocolate addiction continued too. Had a good idea though, walked to Tesco from my house (about 6 kilometres) and bought a load of chocolate there and walked back. That's gotta account for some of it at least...
Don't look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment