Saturday, May 4, 2013

Drunk Again. Drunk Always.

So I pieced together some of last night. Apparently my sister collected me and I was absolutely hammered. She got me safely to sleep but like, this is me seriously under-exaggerating. I owe her big time.
It's funny - I definitely handled drink better when younger. We used to throw down two cocktails at a time and be fine the next day; now I sit in the dark, trying to find some sort of evidence that I'm still alive. For about two weeks.
Drunk again now too. This blog can't be painting too good a picture of me so far...we went for La Salsa like I said (ultimate hangover cure), but after that the obvious next move was to get beers. I mean, Dara has still passed his test today - why stop celebrating? Dara's awesome anyway, it can be rare these days to get him out on the session so when you do you gotta cherish it. I really like all my friends actually..I'm sure most people do, but seriously, I have a really cool core group of friends. They're way better than your friends. We all play synth.
We sat around and talked and drank all evening; my kinda night. One thing that came up was the idea of throwing your semen at someone's face, and the practical implications of this. What could you do? It's not like you can throw it back.. like carrying around a jar of it....it's a very strange concept, but I definitely wouldn't expect it. What are the legal implications? Is that assault? People don't think about these things. If you get nothing else from this blog, please at least consider what your reaction would be to this. 'Cus it might happen to you soon. Yes, Colum, I mean you. Lock your doors. Hide your wife, hide your kids.
Went to the Roisin then. Standard place, danced a little but my legs are so sore from last night. Walked home and had all the chats with Emma. It's strange how proximity can lead to relationship  changes - Emma's one of my best friends in the world now but I probably wouldn't have gotten to know her at all if I didn't live five minutes away..do you have any friends you wouldn't know if it weren't for your address? Or perhaps the opposite - enemies you only hate because they're next door?
I'm starting to fall asleep so I think I'd better cut this short. I'm really enjoying this blog though. I feel like I should be brutally honest, but there is the problem that my friends and family can all read it. Better think about it first. It's nice to be brutally honest though - kinda makes you feel free...

No comments:

Post a Comment