Saturday, May 4, 2013

Oh God

My head. My poor fucking head. Woke up to the phone ringing over and over again. Didn't answer of course - that'd hurt even more. I may be stupid enough to get horribly drunk and wake up with no recollection of the last few hours of the night, but I'm smart enough to know that noise hurts more than silence afterwards..
Sold my mini yesterday. Got 1900 for it - nowhere near as much as I'd hoped, but I'm actually really happy about it. It's money now; cash in my drawer. The problem with minis is they can break. And if it breaks I'm broke. Rap.
So went to celebrate last night, mostly for Dara though. He passed his driving test, which means once the physical license actually arrives we should be insured on our campervan. Which even in my currently hungover state of mind is fucking awesome. If I'm going to write a blog I should introduce its real name - Das Van.  You're all invited. Let's do some serious partying  before we do it up - we got it a little cheaper as it needs some TLC, which to me means we should have all the serious fun times in the next few weeks.
Was working for Desperados in the Skeff, which was...okay,  a good gig overall but I didn't exactly do much juggling, as I was hammered. Gave out beer, drank lots of beer, good fun in fairness - the Galway team are all really nice people. Went to Carbon after, but I always feel so old in nightclubs. I'm only 23, but seriously..one bar I really love is G-bar, even though I've only been twice. Gay guys are awesome fun, but it does feel like I'm either lying to them or myself (hello..)! Though there was that time I woke up in bed naked with a gay guy. I really wish I was joking..he didn't know how I got there either, though...
I wish they could have a gay bar that wasn't officially gay.
This is going to end now, as Colum's collecting me and we're getting La Salsa. Amazing hangover cure. Short post - I'll do better tomorrow. Only messing - I'll do cocaine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment