So, I've been considering sleep lately. I noticed that every few nights I wouldn't sleep well at all. Like 3-4 hours. But while a few years ago that would result in me becoming a cranky monster by dinner, now I...barely even notice. I mean really. I'd have to think about the night before and try to remember if I got much sleep or not.
As a result, I've tried sleeping very few hours the last few nights, and it seems to be fine. It's 2.30 in the morning now, I've been up since 8a.m yesterday and I'm not really all that tired. There was a slump around 9 but think that was caused more by sugar than anything else. Chocolate fixed it. Which leads me to my other point. On one hand this is lovely. Means if I wanted to, I could work crazy hours and still have time for everything. But on the other - I think I'm addicted to coffee and chocolate. The first one I don't mind too much, I really like coffee. But the second one...I mean I eat an awful lot of chocolate. What age should you start worrying about diabetes at?
As a result, I've tried sleeping very few hours the last few nights, and it seems to be fine. It's 2.30 in the morning now, I've been up since 8a.m yesterday and I'm not really all that tired. There was a slump around 9 but think that was caused more by sugar than anything else. Chocolate fixed it. Which leads me to my other point. On one hand this is lovely. Means if I wanted to, I could work crazy hours and still have time for everything. But on the other - I think I'm addicted to coffee and chocolate. The first one I don't mind too much, I really like coffee. But the second one...I mean I eat an awful lot of chocolate. What age should you start worrying about diabetes at?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK19961/
ReplyDeletehttp://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/may/22/peering-bright-screens-dark-harm-health